This article covers these topics:
- Deploying your survey
- Assigning a predefined list of respondents
- Previewing (testing) your project
- Using a survey link
- Web surveys
Once you have created your project and styled it, the next step is to assign respondents to your project, and then publish it. At the top of the screen, click assign; this will take you to the assign tab (you can also click next until you reach the assign tab).
In the assign tab, depending on the nature of the respondents you want to assign, you should do one of the following:
- If you have a predefined list of respondents, select the appropriate respondent list (or lists). For details, see assigning a predefined list of respondents.
- If you want to preview (or test) your project, assign a preview list. For details, see previewing the survey.
- If you are planning to use this project to recruit respondents (i.e. you do not have have a predefined list of respondents), then set the project to start from a survey link. See using a survey link for details.
To assign a predefined list of respondents:
- If you have not already done so, create your respondent list.
- In the assign tab, select use lists of respondents.
- Select your respondent list, or lists. You can quickly select all of the available lists, or de-select them, by selecting or de-selecting select or all lists. Note that any lists followed by "preview" in parentheses are lists set up for conducting testing.
- Finally, click next to move on to the publish tab. See publishing to a list of respondents for details.
For information on testing your project, please see previewing the survey.
If you are planning to use this project to recruit respondents based on their answers (i.e. you don't have predefined list of respondents), then you can publish by using a survey link.
To publish using a survey link:
- In the assign tab, select use a survey link.
- Click next to move on to the publish tab. See publish with a survey link for further details.
In the Lumi Say dashboard, there is no difference between scripting a survey for a mobile app, or scripting one for a web survey. However, there are special options and considerations for web surveys. Please see web surveys for further details.