This article covers these topics:
To export a project:
- In the projects list, select the project you wish to export.
- Click export in the actions toolbar above the project list. A ZIP file is created, including all the project XML and any images or videos used within the project.
Lumi Say allows you to upload a project that has been written externally in XML.
To import a project:
- At the top of the projects list, click import project.
- Click choose file.
- Select the file you wish to upload from your computer.
- Click import. A new project is created, with the same name as the file you selected, and your user name as the author.
Note: the file should have either the XML extension (.xml) or it should be a ZIP file that includes the XML of the project and the resources used within the project. The import process will place the resources in the correct place (according to each resource id).