By previewing your project, you can perform a test run, seeing what your respondents will see, without affecting the data. You need to have first set up a special respondent list, called a preview list, that contains up to 10 people who will be testing the project. For details on creating respondent lists, see managing respondent lists.
In order to test your survey, you need to carry out the following steps:
- If you have not done so already, create your preview list (see managing respondent lists).
- In the navigation bar at the top of the screen, click assign; this will take you to the assign tab (you can also click next until you reach the assign tab).
- In the assign tab, select use lists of respondents.
- On the right, select preview survey. Only preview lists will be displayed.
- Select your preview list. Note that preview lists have "preview" in parentheses after their names.
- Finally, click next (at the top right) to move on to the publish tab. Here, click Preview now to start testing your project.
For details on publishing a project to your actual respondents, please see publishing to a list of respondents.
Note: a preview list may contain a maximum of 10 respondents.
Note: no invitations will be sent out to the preview group.